Download the EFAS Congress Book of Abstracts here.
Preparing your presentation:
- Speakers must adhere strictly to the scheduled times according to the programme. The exact timings of your presentation and facilitation (if applicable) may be found you in an email. Moreover, most up-to-date schedule programme is available here. The Chairpersons will be instructed to interrupt the speakers if they are not being keeping to time.
- Speakers are kindly asked to use EFAS Power Point presentation template for preparing the slides
- Please do not use too many slides
- For images, please use “.gif” and “.jpg” formats, other formats could be allowed but may require additional consultation with the technical team on site
- For embedded movies, please use one of the following formats: MPEG2, *.avi, *.wmv. The uploading of DVD movies is NOT supported.
- Please use large font typeface (19 points and above) and avoid long paragraphs of text on the slides
Before your presentation:
- All speakers are requested to upload their presentations on an USB key in the Speaker Ready Room at least 1 hour before the start of the session. There will be a technician in the room to assist you. Please find the schedule of the opening hours below.
|Speaker Ready Room
||14:00 – 18:00
||07:30 – 18:30
||07:00 – 18:30
||06:45 – 13:00
you may upload all your presentations at once, instructing the technician on the exact timing of your talks.
Equipment: On the stage you will have a speaker desk for 8 people and a lectern, all equipped with goose-neck microphones. Speakers will have laser pointers and clickers available, as well as timers on the screens in front of them to consult.
- 15 min before the start of your session, please arrive to the hall where your session will take place and occupy one of the seats in the front row – it will be reserved for this purpose..
- At the start of the session when your name tents are placed, please proceed on to the stage, occupying the seat marked by your name tent.
- Please note that there will not be individual discussion time after each talk, but that the floor will be open for a joint discussion time, where questions will be collected and addressed.
- Only computer projection will be available, it will not be possible to use personal laptops.
- Please strictly adhere to your timing. The moderators will be assisting you to indicate how much time you still have left.
- Please allow for a smooth transition to another speaker right after your presentation is over.
- It is always helpful for speakers to stay around for a few minutes at the end of the session to give members of the audience to meet the speakers.